Overwhelmed? Worried? At the end of your rope?
I understand, I’ve been there. Navigating the world of parenting with a prefix is tough.
I remember standing in my bathroom after a tough day early in our blended family life wondering what on earth I’d gotten myself into. I searched for help and found the resources that surround first families often don’t apply to single, step, or coparenting life. I felt isolated and lonely.
You’re not alone.
This Life in Progress exists to help all kinds of parents find the resources and community they seek. I believe that the more you know, the better you become. I help parents learn more about single, step, and coparenting. The result? They dramatically improve their blended family life.
Here’s how I can help you right now:
- Want a free, exclusive coparenting tip sheet? Click here.
- Download a free worksheet filled with simple, effective ways to bond with your stepchild(ren)
- Review nearly 100 articles in the archives
- Find specific help on divorce, coparenting, and blended family issues
- Explore my 2000+ carefully curated resources on Pinterest on everything from blended family weddings to bonding activities to parenting through and after divorce
- Submit a question to the regular Ask Kate column (I read them all, and answer a small sample)
- Hire me as your coparenting coach
Whatever you choose, know that there are many of us parents with a prefix out here with you. Subscribe, follow and join the us here at This Life in Progress for support, laughter and community.